In addition to numerous contacts to national and international stakeholders from industry, academia and civil society, WiN=WiN relies on a strong and trusted network of strategic partners from organizations, government and business initiatives. The memberships of WiN=WiN illustrate and support our claim to actively promote and develop responsible business practices.
We foster the relationship to our partners through the use of open and cooperative dialogue in order to promote sustainable innovations as well as to generate added value for our customers and the people in emerging and developing countries. Through a variety of PPP and CSR projects in Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe, we can look back on long-standing and proven contacts, which are build on trust, respect and competence.
WiN=WiN is active in and committed to the following associations:
- Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI), The Business Social Compliance Initiative is a leading business-driven initiative for companies committed to improving working conditions in factories and farms worldwide.
- Business Environmental Performance Initiative (BEPI), The Business Environmental Performance Initiative (BEPI) is a business-focused platform for companies committed to improving environmental performance in supplying factories and farms worldwide.
- The Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development and its implementing organization KfW DEG – the investment arm of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Nachhaltiges Bauen e.V. (DGNB): the German Sustainable Building Council
- Fair Stone e.V., is an international social standard for the natural stone industry, existing since 2007.
- SAFRI – an initiative of the German private sector cooperating with Southern Africa
- Africa-Association of the German private sector
- AGEG – Consultants eG for development policy and international cooperations
- B.A.U.M. e.V. – German Association of Environmental Management e.V.
- German network for business ethics (DNWE)
- International Forum of Organic Agricultural Movement (IFOAM)